1. Assisted in Summer Camps, held at Bhaskaracharya College of Applied Sciences, Delhi University, New Delhi, India during Graduation.
2. Attended the Author Workshop conducted by Springer and Edanz along with the Jawaharlal Nehru University Central Library, India on ‘How to Write for and Get Published in Scientific Journals and Publish Manuscripts’ at New Delhi on 27th August, 2012.
3. Awarded Second Prize for Research Proposal Oral Presentation in ‘11th Annual National Scientific Meet, Biosparks 2013’, held in School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, India on 15th-16th February, 2013; Topic of oral presentation: "To check efficacy of Merozoite Surface Protein 3 (MSP3)-Apical Membrane Antigen 1 (AMA-1) hybrid recombinant protein as potential multivalent vaccine candidate for Plasmodium falciparum”.
4. Participated in the symposium on ‘Stop Tuberculosis in my Life time’ held at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India on 26th March, 2013.
5. Participated in poster presentation in “Emerging Discoveries in Health and Agricultural Sciences”, held from 16-19 Nov., 2017, organized by School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Delhi, India.
Awarded with fellowship under DBT (Department of Biotechnology) Builder programme from July, 2013 to May, 2014.